Work for us
Jobs at The Phone Co-op
Here at The Phone Co-op we are committed to providing outstanding service, and aim to reflect our customers' values in the way we run the business.
The Co-operative Phone & Broadband is part of The Phone Co-op, the only phone and broadband provider in the UK owned and democratically controlled by its customers. We are based in Chipping Norton and Manchester. We have a different way of doing business. While other businesses focus on the pursuit of profits at all costs, we think about our impact on the world and how we can make it a better place while still giving our customers the best possible service.
We give something back
- Living Wage Employer.
- We support a range of worthwhile community projects.
- Customers get the chance to share in our profits.
- Our Start-Up Fund helps fledgling social enterprises to fly.
We tread lightly
- Our electricity comes from renewable sources.
- We offset our own CO2 emissions and those of our suppliers.
- We choose ethical suppliers, locally where possible, and treat them fairly.
Here at the Phone Co-op we are committed to developing a team to offer our members and customers outstanding service, reflecting their personal values in the way we do business.
We offer an excellent benefits package; 5 weeks holiday plus statutory holidays, a non-contributory pension scheme with generous employer contributions, bonus and profit share arrangements. In addition we think we have a great team to work with.
Assistant Product Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Full-time 37.5 hours a week (flexible)
Based in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in product development, product management and buying/procurement.
The Assistant Product Manager will be required to work with a range of Telecom products and assist in the development and maintenance of our product portfolio. This 'hands on' role would support the successful delivery of products and work with suppliers for efficient service delivery.
- Assist the Product Department to maintain and improve the product portfolio
- Assist the Product Department to manage and review current product pricing, product features and improvement
- Assist on new product implementation
- Regular review of product inventories, initiating the action required to maintain distributor stock levels
- Organize product training
- Support Sales/Customer Services teams on product/technical clarification; provide internal product updates
- Liaise with suppliers and co-ordinate on-boarding of new suppliers
- Manage ordering of stock where required
- Evaluate current performance of product range
- Monitor and report on sales and stock where required
- Implement process improvement
- Organise and attend supplier service reviews
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong business sense
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Knowledge of mobile and internet technology
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel
- Minimum A Level or equivalent qualified
- Non - contributory pension scheme, currently 11% after qualifying period
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly bonus and annual profit sharing schemes
- Death in service benefit
- Simply Health
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org