Work for us
Jobs at The Phone Co-op
Here at The Phone Co-op we are committed to providing outstanding service, and aim to reflect our customers' values in the way we run the business.
The Co-operative Phone & Broadband is part of The Phone Co-op, the only phone and broadband provider in the UK owned and democratically controlled by its customers. We are based in Chipping Norton and Manchester.
The Co-operative Phone & Broadband is part of The Phone Co-op, the only phone and broadband provider in the UK owned by its customers. We have a different way of doing business. While other businesses focus on the pursuit of profits at all costs, we think about our impact on the world and how we can make it a better place while still giving our customers the best possible service.
We give something back
- Living Wage Employer.
- We support a range of worthwhile community projects.
- Customers get the chance to share in our profits.
- Our Start-Up Fund helps fledgling social enterprises to fly.
We tread lightly
- Our electricity comes from renewable sources.
- We offset our own CO2 emissions and those of our suppliers.
- We choose ethical suppliers, locally where possible, and treat them fairly.
Here at the Phone Co-op we are committed to developing a team to offer our members and customers outstanding service, reflecting their personal values in the way we do business.
We offer an excellent benefits package; 5 weeks holiday plus statutory holidays, a non-contributory pension scheme with generous employer contributions, bonus and profit share arrangements. In addition we think we have a great team to work with.
Sorry, we don't have any vacancies at the moment, but please keep checking back if you are interested in working with us.