Unified Communications Solutions from The Phone Co-op
Unified Communications is a collaborative way of working that links together the aspects of traditional “Enterprise telephony” or call handling; such as that done by a hardware telephone system with a multitude of other communication methods all integrated within a single cloud platform.
Communicate with your team using desk phones, soft phones, mobiles, tablets, laptops or desktops with a single, simple to use client and stay connected no matter where you are.
Key features of Unified Communications:
- Standard call handling and management
- Instant Messaging
- Desktop sharing
- My Room Collaboration
- Video conferencing
- Audio conferencing bridge
- Call Recording
- Call/Contact Centre add-ons
- Integrations with leading CRMs such as Salesforce and Dynamics
Why choose Unified Communications from The Phone Co-op?
The Phone Co-op Unified Communications platform is fully cloud hosted removing the need for expensive onsite hardware; sitting on a globally resilient network it removes any single point of failure to provide a fully resilient and secure base to unify your business communications.
- Increased use of mobile devices and BYOD (Bring you own device) allows you to work on the go and with our Unified Communications solution you will never miss a call or be out of touch.
- A single client can offer users the same features and experience across all devices to boost productivity.
- With fast deployment, using market leading devices we can build a fully tailored solution to meet the needs of your business no matter what the size.
- Seamlessly link multiple sites or users into a single, consolidated platform to enable your organisation maximise its communications.
To find out more about how Unified Communications can help your business visit our dedicated pages or call us on 01608 434 084.