Grade A Pre-owned Handset Only.
Grade A is almost brand new looking with no visible marks or scratches on the screen or case.
The phones are returns from our customers that we have individually inspected, graded, factory reset to wipe any data and a fresh version of Android 6 installed. Fairphone are in the process of rolling out Android 7 to all users and these phones will be able to upgrade to the latest version.
A stunning 5-inch 1080 display
12MP camera with dual flash and a 5MP front facing camera
Android Marshmallow operating system
Dual sim — use the same phone for business and leisure
32GB internal memory - expandable up to 64GB with a micro SD card
Interchangeable back covers
The Fairphone is the first smartphone that has the Blue Angel Certification – the longest running environmental certification scheme in the world.
The Fairphone 2 has all the features you expect from a high-quality handset and is built as ethically as possible and is designed for long lasting change - for consumers, the industry and every link in the supply chain.
With two high quality cameras, dual SIM slots, a 5 inch screen and an expandable memory up to 64GB, this phone is ideal for both home and business.
The Fairphone 2 is not shipped with a charger. It uses a Micro USB, which is compatible with chargers most people have around their house, cutting down on unnecessary manufacturing and e waste.
This ethical smartphone is produced in a factory that ensures healthy and safe working conditions as well as a decent wage to its workers. Support communities, not conflict
Fairphone work with initiatives that source conflict-free tin, tungsten, tantalum and Fairtrade gold and are moving one step closer to a circular economy by encouraging the reuse and repair of their phones, researching electronics recycling options and reducing electronic waste worldwide
Fairphone are a social enterprise founded in 2013 with the ambition to change the industry from the inside out.
They looked through the whole development and production process of making a smartphone and found ways to make changes that have a positive social and environmental impact, creating a phone with a long lasting design and modular build to avoid the ongoing replacement cycle most manufacturers go through.
The Phone Co-op is proud to be the first to partner with Fairphone and when you buy a Fairphone 2 from us, we will offer honest and transparent prices with no hidden charges. We are owned and controlled by our members and have four core values that underpin our purpose as a co-op and membership organisation - Democracy, Openness, Equality, Social Responsibility - we live these values every day, every week, every month, every year.
- Android™ 6.0, Marshmallow. Fairphone are in the process of rolling out Android 7 to all handsets.
- Processors: Snapdragon™ 801
- Main SOC: Qualcomm® MSM8974AB
- Application Processor: Quad-Core 2.26 GHz Qualcomm® Krait 400
- GPU: Qualcomm® Adreno 330
- RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3
- Flash Storage: 32GB eMMC5
- Configuration: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby (DSDS)
- SIM Sockets: 2x Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Network Technology: 2G / 3G / 4G
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Quad-band: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- WCDMA: Bands 1 (2100 MHz), 2 (1900 MHz), 8 (900 MHz)
- 3G Max Downlink Speed: Cat. 24 - 42.2 Mbps
- 3G Max Uplink Speed: Cat. 6 - 5.76 Mbps (Cat. 7 capable)
- LTE: Bands 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz), 20 (800 MHz)
- 4G Max Downlink Speed: Cat. 4 - 150 Mbps
- 4G Max Uplink Speed: Cat. 4 - 50 Mbps
- Specific Absorption Rate (SAR): 0,288 W/Kg (Head); 0,426 W/Kg (Body)
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- WLAN Bands: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- WLAN Maximum Data Rate: Up to 433 Mbps (802.11 ac)
- Bluetooth®: 4.0 LE and earlier
- GPS / GNSS: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass
- FM Radio
- Display size: 5 inch Full HD
- Cover Glass: Gorilla Glass 3 - 0.7mm (thick)
- Display Type: LCD TFT/IPS
- Resolution: 1080 × 1920
- Pixel Density: 446 ppi
- Main Camera: 12MP CMOS sensor with dual flash
- Sensor Type: Omnivision OV12870 – Back Side Illuminated
- Image sensor size: 1/2.8 inch
- Pixel Size: 1.25μm x 1.25μm
- F-number: f2.2
- Front Camera: 5MP CMOS sensor
- Sensor Type: Omnivision OV5670
- Image sensor size:1/5 inch
- Pixel Size: 1.12μm x 1.12μm
- F-number: f2.4
- Speaker: Built-in, Rear-facing
- Headset Jack: 3.5 mm
- Headset Jack configuration: CTIA-Standard (TRRS: LH/RH/GND/MIC)
- Vibration Motor: with Haptics Feedback
- Dual Microphones
Interface and Connectors
- Buttons: Power, Volume, Camera (Programmable)
- USB Port: Micro-B 2.0 with OTG support
- MicroSD Support: SDHC, SDXC, UHS
- Notification LED: 3-colour
- Expansion Port: Backside - connectivity to external case
- Expansion Port Type: USB 2.0 Device I
Dimensions and Weight Slim Case phone
- Length: 144.5 mm
- Width: 74.5 mm
- Thickness: 10.6 mm (back of case to top of glass)
- Weight 164 g
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.