By Pat Moral
If, like us, you haven’t quite finished or even started your Christmas shopping then don’t panic because we have the top 5 ethical online Christmas gifts right here and you can have them delivered on time for Christmas:
- Divine Chocolate hampers: The perfect gift for any chocolate lovers. Divine has a big choice on their e-shop and you can also make a hamper yourself by picking the bars at your local co-op. Fairtrade certified and palm-oil free.
- 2018 Calendar: The ethical superstore has a great selection online so you can support the charity of your choice. We have chosen the all-in-one organiser from Oxfam.
- Fairphone: Made using conflict-free minerals, Fairphone 2 is the ultimate ethical gift for somebody that needs a new smartphone. It is available with bundles and handset only from our website.
- Never forget elephant organic soap: This soap is made for Arthouse Meath by a specialist UK soap maker who provides employment for people with visual impairment and disabilities. Scented with pomegranate and milk and with the quirky packaging makes for a great gift any time of the year.
- Aketa planter: We love how original this handmade fair trade planter is, specially to show off your succulents and other indoor plants. It can also be use a tea light holder.