Phone Co-op Champions
One of the many benefits of being a membership organisation, and a co-operative one at that, is that our members feel a part of it and want to do everything they can to promote our products and services. To facilitate this, we have launched our "Champions" programme. Any member who would like to sing the praises of The Phone Co-op to friends, acquaintances and others can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the support that you need.
What do our Champions do?
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and share our news
- Write blogs - report back on members' meetings, elections and other news
- Attend AGMs of other co-operatives and tell them about us
- Test out surveys and join in telephone conferences
- Give us feedback on our products and services
If you become a Champion we can send you:
- A leaflet to help you explain what we are all about and why we are different
- Branded post-it notes
- Branded pens
- A copy of our annual report
- Wallet-sized cards to hand out to interested parties
- Recent newsletters
We will also send you an email containing:
A "signature" that you can apply to the bottom of all your
emails to spread the word.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact Amanda on 01608 434012 or via email at email@example.com