Phone Co-op Champions
One of the many benefits of being a membership organisation, and a co-operative one at that, is that our members feel a part of it and want to do everything they can to promote what we do. To facilitate this, we have launched our "Champions" programme. Any member who would like to sing the praises of The Phone Co-op to friends, acquaintances and others can drop an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with the support that you need.
So how can you help us?
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn so you can share our latest news, make comments and share posts
- Make your voice count - give feedback on both our and other co-operative's AGMs and let us know how much you'd like to be involved and what you'd like to do
- Write a blog, what you do as a champion, your thoughts about our AGM and the elections, or your experience while using our products and services
- Spreading the word - If you attend AGMs and meetings of other co-ops you can help us by talking about The Phone Co-op to other co-operative members
- Participate on our test surveys - so we can ensure they work and are easy to do
- Take part in telephone conferences to give us feedback
- Refer A Friend and share a reward, more details are here
If you become a Champion we can send you:
- A leaflet to help you explain what we are all about and why we are different
- Branded pens
- Branded badges
- Branded bags
- A copy of our annual report
- Recent newsletters
We will also send you an email containing:
A "signature" that you can apply to the bottom of all your
emails to spread the word.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact Amanda on 01608 434012 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org