We provide the Technicolor TG588v V2 router.
The Technicolor TG588v V2 router, provides a smart wireless service gateway featuring the newest technologies and an optimized architecture for true ultra-broadband high-speed data and video transfer and real-time media sharing. These open, dynamic service platforms open the door to a host of cutting-edge services and applications. To get the most from existing infrastructure, Technicolor’s TG588v V2 state-of-the-art data gateway combines VDSL2 connectivity with the latest G.vector and G.inp (“Impulse Noise Protection”) technologies. The TG588v V2 features four Fast Ethernet LAN ports with AutoWAN Sensing™ enabling automatic detection of access network type as well as self-configuration and optimization. Its 802.11n (2x2) Wi-Fi interface ensures compatibility with existing 2.4 GHz wireless equipment.
- Ideal solution for VDSL2 network: 4 Fast Ethernet LAN ports with AutoWAN Sensing™
- Wireless connectivity: IEEE 802.11n 2.4 GHz (2x2) Wi-Fi interface
- Enhanced performance and video streaming using G.vector and G.inp “Impulse Noise Protection”
- Seamless media sharing (UPnP A/V and DLNA) including 1 USB 2.0 port
- Equipped with Homeware, Technicolor’s open, flexible gateway software stack
- Customizable with Wi-Fi Doctor® and Wi-Fi Controller diagnostics and analytics tools (optional)
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.