Doro Pay Monthly Deals with The Phone Co-op
The perfect phone for the older generation
Some people just want a simple phone that can make calls and send texts. If you are not interested in social media or apps that can do about everything, then the latest smartphone is probably not at the top of your wish list.
Which? Magazine has tested 15 simple mobile phones and Doro phones are at the top of their Best Buy list (data from January 2018 Which? issue).
Doro phones are designed to make your everyday life easier. The main features are loud tone, with Hearing Aid Compatibility, big buttons and adjustable font sizes for easy calling and texting. Some of the models also have an SOS button that calls your predefined help recipients.
Doro phones with no upfront cost
The Phone Co-op has currently two Which? magazine Best Buys basic mobile phones available with a monthly bundle for £17 per month with no upfront cost:
- Doro 5030: Enjoy an easy to use mobile phone with great sound, practical features and a keypad that makes everyday calling and texting delightfully simple.
- Doro 6030: This easy to use mobile phone features an slim clamshell design that preotects the keypad when not in use. Enjoy a bigger display, enhanced sound and well separated keys.
Doro phones have the following main features:
- Hearing aid compatible
- SOS button
- Big Buttons
Buy a Doro with The Phone Co-op
Our Doro models are available on our clear and ethical contracts. Invest in The Phone Co-op for a myriad of benefits:
- We are completely transparent, publishing reports on our investments, profits and structure
- You have a say on how the company is run, as we are owned by you – the consumer
- Exceptional UK-based customer service – speak to people, not robots
- Every aspect of our business is conducted according to the values of the Co-op Movement
- Our Development fund helps contribute to a better world – last year alone we invested over half a million in 40 co-operatives and local projects across the UK, from green energy to artisan breadmaking
- Our Fair Tax Policy means we follow all UK Tax Laws clearly and fairly – we do not chase tax loopholes or seek tax havens for profit at the cost of corporate responsibility
- Our activities (and those of the telecom providers we use for phone contracts) are carbon offset via Pure Leapfrog
- Our Supply Chain Policy means we only choose suppliers that fit The Phone Co-op’s standards
- Our members also benefit from fantastic offers from other Co-operatives, from deals on travel to childcare