Don't miss this amazing opportunity. Get your hands on the world's most ethical mobile phone handset for free!
Enter our competition for the chance to win a Fairphone 3. Simply by filling in the form and share your pledge to help reduce single-use plastic, and you could be the winner.
You have until the 31st of March to participate so don't miss the opportunity.
1. The closing date for this competition is midnight 31 March 2020.
2. To get entered into this competition, all entrants must either fill in the form on this page or like The Phone Co-op’s #1 Change facebook post, and share their #1 Change pledge comment to reduce single-use plastic.
3. All prizes are subject to availability, and The Phone Co-op reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at their discretion. The handset will be fully operational, come in a box and be in proper working condition but may have been previously used at events or with colleagues and customers to sample how the handset looks and feels.
4. Please note that the Fairphone uses a USB cable A to USB cable C charger which many people already have so not charger is included with FairphonePrize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over and one entry per person.
5. This competition is not open to The Phone Co-op employees and only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. One entry per person. .
6. The winner will be selected at random and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner will be notified by email, or via a Facebook message within six weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will receive the Fairphone handset via post when address is confirmed.
8. If The Phone Co-op cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to The Phone Co-op within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, The Phone Co-op reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
9. By entering this competition, entrants agree they have read and understood to be bound by these T&Cs and to COOP Midcounties having their name and sharing their details on both The Phone Co-op’s and COOP Midcounties’ platforms and Social Media pages.