- Packages offering up to 60GB of 4G data use included
- Unlimited minutes to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers1
- Unlimited UK texts2
- Calls, texts and data used within the EU are included in your bundle3
- Mobile phone included
- 24 month contract
- Keep your number – all you need is your PAC code from your current phone company and we’ll do the rest
- View your calls with my.phone.coop
- Cap your bill - set a bill limit for calls each month4
Use the Ofcom mobile checker to find out the indoor/outdoor Voice, 3G and 4G coverage in your area - https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/mobile-coverage
Costs for calls made outside of your bundle can vary. The access charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is 21p per minute on the Phone Co-op network. Please check our price lists to see how much you would pay for other calls.
Our bundles are provided pro-rata for the first month of use, and are reset to their full allowance on the 1st of each month. If you sign up to a bundle in the middle of the month, you will only get half the allowance for the remainder of the month and will only be charged half the cost on the following month's bill.
Pricing is valid as at 01 October 2019 and includes VAT at 20%. After 24 months, your monthly price will be lowered to match that of our 30 day bundles.
You may end your agreement at any time, and close your account or switch your service to a different provider. If you close your account or terminate your contract within the Minimum Period, then you will need to pay a termination fee. The termination fee will be your recurring monthly contract value (for airtime and data plus mobile device), minus the airtime and data costs, multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract. The termination fee for this contract is £5 per month, inc VAT.
1,2 Unlimited minutes and texts are for private, personal and non-commercial purposes and may be subject to a Fair Use Policy as described in the Price List. If we reasonably suspect you are not acting in accordance with this policy We reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM.
3 Calls, texts and data used while roaming in the EU (and selected other countries) are included in your bundle, or charged as per UK use where bundles have not been applied or have been exhausted. Our service is intended for use mostly within the UK, so if we see that you spend more time abroad than in the UK and use more services abroad than in the UK in any four month period, we may contact you to clarify your residential status.
4 The service charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is not included in your bill limit cap, and will be part of your bill. For more information, please see https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/mobile-bill-limits
- 4G Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WCDMA: 850/900/2100 MHz
- FDD BAND 1/3/5/7/8/20
- WIFI: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wifi-display
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating System: Android Go 8.1 (adapted)
- SIM card type: Nano-Sim
- Dimensions: 113.8 x 56.7 x 20.6 mm
- Weight: 127 g
- Battery: Li-ion, 1400 mAh
- Standby time: 200 hr (4G network)
- Talk time: 450 min (3G network)
- Display: 3.35 inch TFT IPS Touchscreen, 480 x 854 pixels
- External Display: 1.54 inch TFT IPS, 240 x 240 pixels
- Main Camera: 5 MP
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Internal storage: 4 GB ROM + 512 MB RAM
- Micro SD card slot (for cards up to 64 GB)
- SIM card type: nano-SIM
- Hearing aid compatible: M4/T4
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.