Our Pay as You Go SIMs only charge for the call time that you use. We round charges to the nearest second, not to the nearest minute like most other networks, so your credit lasts longer
- Use the reliable Phone Co-op network on EE with 99% coverage across the UK
- Easy to use and flexible with no contract
- Keep your number if you want to
- Only pay for the call minutes, texts & data you use (see our standard prices)
- Add to your plan with our 30-day bundles from as little as £5
- Need some extra data? Data-only bundles are also available
- Prices are the same when roaming within the EU
- Top up when you need to - online, by voucher or by phone
- Calls to other Phone Co-op mobile numbers cost 4p per minute and texts 2p each
How Does It Work?
Order your free SIM. We’ll post it out and send you an email to tell you it’s on the way.
When you get your SIM in around 3 days, activate it using the instructions on our Activate your SIM page. If you want to keep your current mobile number, you can do that here too.
Top up and use our standard tariff or buy one of our great value bundles that last for up to 30 days.
That’s it, you are ready to go. Simple.
Use the Ofcom mobile checker to find out the indoor/outdoor Voice, 3G and 4G coverage in your area. We use the EE network to carry our service.